rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Hanya Ingin Bicara

Aku hanya ingin bicara. Just one decent talk. Cause we seems not getting enough talking.

I know, I am a real pain in the ass, especially your ass. I know, that I am hard to handle. I know exactly that I cost you all that trouble. But I just want to talk. So I'm asking you, please, bear the pain. Catch me and do not ever get tired of me. And the most important thing is, talk to me. Make us talk, about anything. Your day, your friends, your family, your dreams, your fears, anything.

Cause I need to listened, and I need to understand you, more. To understand myself more. To calm this voice inside my head that keeps shouting and shouting and shouting. To shut down the paranoia that start to taking over my insanity. So please, talk to me. Please.

Aku hanya ingin bicara. Hanya bicara.

4 comments:

Ms Mushroom said...

Aku juga :(

pOe said...

a bad day to start the new year neh...

Anonymous said...

asyik...ada blognya kakak kelas... :) aku link blogmu boleh ya, mbak?

Anonymous said...

waaa, of course dong mau di-link :) makasih ya mbak...and keep on writing...akan sangat menghibur orang-orang seperti aku, yg gemar membaca blog orang hehehe